Prince William and Kate’s third baby: Stunning pics SHOW what royal tot will look like
Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third baby and the nation can’t wait to see what the tot will look like.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Kate showed off her baby bump in her first appearance on Tuesday since announcing her pregnancy in September.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
She attended the Buckingham Palace reception for World Mental Health Day – and now a forensic artist has predicted what he or she might look like.
Joe Mullins studied recent photos of Kate, William and their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte before using his magical computer skills to cook up his prediction.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
If the royal couple are blessed with another little Prince, predictions claim that he will be blonde and blue-eyed with a strong hairline – like big brother George.
The cute little boy has also inherited his dad’s pursed lips and steely gaze.
But there are some Middleton features sneaking into the equation as the predictions also include a pointed chin and punchable round cheeks.
The forensic imaging specialist also predicts that a daughter could inherit plenty of Kate’s features – including her nose and eyes.
And this image of the couple’s third daughter looks nothing like big sister Charlotte.
Charlotte’s mop of brown hair and eyes has been compared to her grandma Queen Elizabeth and how she looked as a child.
“Is that blue stunning dress a sign for a boy”
For weeks, royal fans have waited anxiously for the gender of the baby to be revealed and some people believe she dropped a major hint at the charity gala.
Kate rocked up in an all-blue dress while William matched her in a blue tie.
On the Kensington Palace Instagram account, one fan wrote: “Is that blue stunning dress a sign for a boy?”
But it’s not just the gender that everyone is waiting for.
Speculation has been mounting that Kate and Wills could name their baby Alice or Arthur following a flurry of bets at the bookies.
And it is believed Prince Harry might not become the godparent of the new royal family addition.
Source: DAILYSTAR CO UK
Tags: Royal Fan, Mounting, Kensington Palace, Instagram Account, Grandma Queen Elizabeth II, Stunning Dress a sign, Charity Gala