Why Kate’s dress was the perfect tribute to Princess Diana as she visited memorial garden
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Duchess of Cambridge looked gorgeous in a vibrant print dress as she joined her husband, the Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Harry at the Sunken Garden in the grounds of Kensington Palace on Wednesday afternoon, which have this year been transformed into a white garden to honour Princess Diana. The trio braved the wet weather to carry out an emotional engagement, paying tribute to Diana on the eve of her death anniversary.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The mother-of-two looked demure for the occasion, dressing her slender frame in a £1,500 Prada print midi-length dress, adorned in a whimsical floral print in hues of turquoise and red. The long-sleeved number featured a feminine neck tie and ruffled bodice, and looked lovely teamed with a pair of nude court shoes by L.K. Bennett.
Beauty-wise, Kate’s long, brown hair was styled in loose waves, that cascaded gently past her shoulders. When it came to make-up, she enhanced her large brown eyes with a sleek flick of black liner and layers of mascara, and added a feminine touch to her look with a sweep of rose-hued blush across the apples of her cheeks.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
During the visit, Kate, William and Harry were given a tour by the head gardener, along with a gardener who knew the Princess from her frequent visits there. The royals learnt about the design and planning of the garden and were shown some of Diana’s favourite plants.
They then met a few representatives from some of the main charities Diana worked with in the final years of her life, including Great Ormond Street Hospital, the National Aids Trust, The Leprosy Mission, Royal Marsden Hospital, English National Ballet and Centrepoint. The group reflected on Diana’s achievements, and the legacy of her work which continues to resonate with so many today.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE
Tags: Prince William, Prince Harry, Prince William and Prince Harry, Princess Diana, Princess of Wales, British Royals News, British News, Royals News, Prada Print Midi-length, Whimsical Floral Print
#PrinceWilliam #PrinceHarry #PrinceWilliamandPrinceHarry #KensingtonPalace #Kensington #Palace #BritishRoyalsNews