What’s The Secret Behind Kate Middleton’s Perfect Ponytail? Find Out Here!
A hairstylist just shared the secret behind Kate Middleton’s perfect ponytail.
On Tuesday, a pregnant Middleton visited the Lawn Tennis Association alone dressed in a designer tracksuit, black Clarice jacket and white Nike Air VaporMax trainers. She kept her hair up in a ponytail, and fans noticed that there was never a strand out of place.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
“It’s very elegant and glamorous; it’s not too harsh and the side-part softens it,” London-based hairstylist Daniel Galvin Jr. told People. “She has her trademark bit of teasing or backcombing on the crown, which gives it more volume and texture. The way it has been pulled back really does take the harshness out of what most ponytails do to ladies.”
According to Galvin Jr., the Duchess of Cambridge uses volumizing products and wax to keep the flyaway strands in place, so this way, the ponytail looks sleek. The hairstylist went on to praise the royal mom for her simple yet elegant ponytail.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“She wears it beautifully,” Galvin added. “It’s soft, elegant and sporty. It is her trademark bouncy blow-dry, pulled back loosely. This is a very natural look. It is a low- maintenance look but extremely effective. It’s healthy and shiny. I don’t think anyone wears it better than the Duchess.”
In other news, Middleton is hoping to help mothers everywhere by bringing attention to maternal mental health. On Tuesday, the Duchess of Cambridge hosted a roundtable discussion on the issue with the Royal Foundation and the experts from Maternal Mental Health Alliance, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.
Middleton recognized the struggles that every woman goes through during and after pregnancy, so she wants to understand more in order to offer help and support. According to a series of tweets from the Kensington Palace, about 20 percent of women are affected by mental health problems during pregnancy and in the first year following their delivery. If the condition is not addressed, this can affect the woman and her family.
“The Duchess has spoken about the importance of having open conversations about maternal health, and the impact this can have on family,” Kensington Palace wrote.
Are you willing to try Middleton’s ponytail? Drop a comment below.
Source: IBTIMES COM
Tags: Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess, Kate Duchess, Royals, British Royal