What Harry Doesn’t Know… Meghan’s Secret Lover
A new tabloid report deceptively implies Meghan Markle has a “secret lover,” but the story is simply a bait-and-switch designed to dupe readers and sell magazines. Gossip Cop can reveal the truth.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
“What Harry Doesn’t Know… Meghan’s Secret Lover,” blares a new and ridiculous headline in Star, which dramatically teases its readers into thinking that the “Suits” actress is cheating on Prince Harry with another man, but that is clearly not the case. In the accompanying article, however, it becomes evident that the story is about Markle’s ex-boyfriend from college, who she briefly dated nearly 20 years ago. A so-called “source” tells the outlet, “She fell for a super-hunky basketball player” named Steve Lepore when she began attending Northwestern University in 1999, and “carried a torch” for him for a “long time.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
In another bogus layer to the publication’s made-up tale, the tabloid goes on to contend that the royal family is concerned over Markle’s “past romances.” The actress has been “at the forefront of the family’s concerns since day one,” and they “would be intensely interested in the romantic history of anyone in Meghan’s position,” further purports the magazine’s questionable insider.
But in the real world, Prince Harry and his family are completely aware of Markle’s dating history. Lepore, her alleged college boyfriend, dated Markle nearly two decades ago, and we’re certain Prince Harry has no current interest in him, as is likely the case with his own former partners. What’s more, at no point in the story does Star explain its misleading headline. The tabloid’s premise is entirely baseless, and was merely designed to trick readers into purchasing the magazine, instead of delivering genuine news.
Naturally, we’re not remotely surprised by the outlet’s concoction. Gossip Cop recently busted the outlet for falsely alleging Prince Harry asked Markle to shut down her lifestyle site. And shortly before that tall tale, we corrected the tabloid for wrongly claiming Prince Harry and Markle were living together. Neither story was true, and the same goes for this latest one.
Source: gossipcop com
Tags: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, Meghan and Prince Harry, Royals, British Royals, Royals News, Best news, Top News, Meghan Markle in love, Prince Harry in Love, Royals in Love, Top News Media