Duchess Kate’s voice coach, who helped her prepare for royal wedding, has died
Anthony Gordon Lennox also coached James Middleton ahead of his reading
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Anthony Gordon Lennox, the man who gave the Duchess of Cambridge voice coaching before her 2011 wedding to Prince William, has passed away at the age of 48. The former BBC Question Time producer died after a short illness, according to reports. Anthony was responsible for helping Kate prepare vocally for her big day; she spoke quietly but confidently as she recited her vows in front of 1,900 guests and a global television audience of hundreds of millions, having been taught breathing techniques and voice control by Anthony.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
He also coached Kate’s younger brother, James Middleton, who delivered the only reading at the wedding. James, who is dyslexic, learnt the bible passage from St Paul’s letter to the Romans by heart before giving a steady and authoritative recital on the day. It is thought that Anthony helped coached the Middletons by videotaping them so they could assess how they came across, and was on hand for rehearsals in the run-up to the ceremony, which was held in Westminster Abbey on 29 April.
Anthony was also credited with coaching the likes of Samantha Cameron, Lord Sebastian Coe ahead of the London 2012 Olympics, Iain Duncan Smith and William Hague, although he never discussed his clients or himself. London Evening Standard editor George Osborne revealed the news of his death, tweeting: “Anthony Gordon Lennox has died after a short illness. A wonderful, loyal and wise friend and man for all seasons, unbelievably sad and unfair.”
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE
Tags: Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Big Loss, Sorry, We are Sorry for Catherine