Unexpected Royals Reaction After Prince Harry Public Kiss to Meghan Markle
Royal family urge Prince Harry to MARRY Meghan Markle after public kiss
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
PRINCE Harry is being urged to take the next step with girlfriend Meghan Markle after their public displays of affection.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Harry and Meghan have been inseparable since they met up at the Invictus Games in Toronto.
Making their first appearance in public, the lovebirds were seen holding hands around the ground.
And during the closing ceremony, Harry puckered up and gave Meghan a kiss, after flying her mum Doria out to join them in the royal box.
After such public displays of affection, the royals are now urging the ginger prince to get on with proposing to the American actress.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
A royal source told The Sun: “Now they’ve gone public with a kiss, the royals will expect Harry to take the next step.
“Maybe even an engagement announcement by the end of the year.”
Bookies have slashed the odds of the pair tying the knot next year, and even adding another royal baby to the clan.
The royal source added that Harry inviting Meghan’s mum was “hugely significant”.
They also said: “Harry inviting Meghan’s mum is a sure sign things are very serious between the pair and he’s ready to take things to the next level.
“Harry was very relaxed and the body language between him and Meghan was really astonishing.
“Although they were in a box, they were still at a public event that was being hosted by Harry. The fact he invited her mum is hugely significant.”
Source: DAILYSTAR CO UK
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle