The pictures that show Harry and William at Diana memorial 20 years apart
These are the two photos that show Prince William and Harry paying tribute to their late mother at Kensington Palace, with each snap taken 20 years apart.
The second, which was taken yesterday, comes as Britain prepares to remember the 20th anniversary of Diana’s death in 1997.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The princes left a bouquet of flowers for their mother on the eve of the anniversary, and paid a visit to the memorial garden planted in her memory.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
During their tour of the White Garden at Kensington Palace, they also met officials from the charities supported by their mother’s work – as the pair told of how they were inspired to follow in Diana’s footsteps.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
‘We try to follow her example in being ourselves and listening. It’s amazing what listening can do – and she was a good listener, William told Cally Palmer, the chief executive of the Royal Marsden Hospital.
They also took a moment to reflect on the significance of the occasion, with William remembering how the flowers had stretched almost 100 yards down from the gates of Kensington Palace in 1997.
‘Last time, it was all the way down’, he said.
Harry, meanwhile, took the chance to lay flowers on behalf of eight-year-old Gracie Oxby and sister Maisy from Langdon Hill, Essex.
‘He took the flowers and asked us who we were and where we had come from and asked us where we wanted him to lay the flowers. I’m shaking with excitement still’, Gracie said.
Source: uk news yahoo com
Tags: Prince William, Prince Harry, Princess Diana Death Anniversary, Princess Diana 20th Death Anniversary, Princess Diana Prince William and Prince Harry, Kensington Palace, Tribute to Princess Diana, After 20 Years of Princess Diana’s Death, Royals, British Royals News
#PrinceWilliam #PrinceHarry #PrincessDiana #PrincessofWales #Royals #BritishRoyalsNews