The photo the Queen didn’t want you to see
The Queen has inadvertently shared a private photo of the royal great-grandkids — and it is just adorable.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
A framed portrait of Elizabeth II with her husband Prince Philip and the young royals, was spotted in the background of a room in Windsor Castle after Her Majesty was photographed there last week.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
In it, the Queen can be seen holding a young Princess Charlotte on her knee while cheeky Prince George is sandwiched between his regal great-grandparents.
You have to squint a little, but their cousins Isla Phillips, Savannah Phillips, and Mia Tindall are there too, in what appears to be a formal photoshoot.
The image appears to have been taken a while ago, as Charlotte, now three, is much smaller and there’s the notable absence of grandkids Prince Louis and Lena Tindall — who have both been born this year.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Despite being a little blurry, their beaming smiles are clear to see.
The youngest royals regularly steal the spotlight from the Queen and their parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
At Meghan and Harry’s wedding in May, George, five, and Charlotte were the centre of attention with their roles as bridesmaid and pageboy for the couple.
During Princess Eugenie’s wedding in October, Savannah and George shared a tender moment together — where she jokingly played an air trumpet, sending George into hysterics.
It’s not clear why the Queen hasn’t shared this previously unseen photo with royalists before, but it’s not the first time her collection of photos has intrigued fans.
The sneaky glimpse came during an official presentation of a new portrait to the 92-year-old to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the UK’s Royal Air Force (RAF).
Source: au lifestyle yahoo com