MEGHAN Markle and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, are “different” people and have “totally different futures”, an expert has claimed as the royal women continue to face claims of a rift.
- Sarah Ferguson 'changes her tune' about Meghan Markle leaving royal watchers 'surprised'
- Queen puts on brave face in first public appearance since Harry's 'genetic pain' swipe
- Prince Charles 'wants Harry and Meghan back in Royal Family despite rift' - insider claims
- Kate and William reveal their favourite family activities with George, Charlotte and Louis
Richard Fitzwilliams told Express.co.uk the period leading up to Meghan’s Royal Wedding to Harry would have been “extremely stressful” amid reports the Duchess of Sussex made Kate cry over an incidence for Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid dress. He said Meghan and Kate have “very little in common” because they “come from very different backgrounds and have totally different futures”. Mr Fitzwilliams said the women have “very different destinies” due to the men they are married to.
- Prince Harry wants to ‘break the cycle’ of ‘pain and suffering’ of his childhood
- ‘Ridiculous!’ Meghan Markle’s book ‘deeply personal’ - plagiarism claim ‘beyond untrue’
- Prince Harry podcast: What did Harry say about Queen, Prince Charles and Royal Family?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's therapy claims at odds with each other
Commenting on mother-to-be Meghan Markle’s “extrovert personality”, Mr Fitzwilliams’ said being married to Harry, who will most likely never become King, suited the duchess.
He said: “Kate is going to be Queen Consort one day and Meghan is humanitarian campaigner whose husband is sixth in line to the throne, which gives her far more independence which someone of her talents and extrovert personality needs.
“All the signs are that Kate and Meghan, with their very different destinies, do get on but may have little in common.
- Prince Charles ignored reporter’s question about Harry’s latest comments on parenting
- 'Unpleasant disloyal nonsense!' Harry's own biographer erupts at Duke's Royal Family swipe
- Prince Harry branded 'spoiled brat' as Piers Morgan erupts at Duke for 'trashing' Charles
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'divided' by new revelations – 'Could be driven apart'
“Both have so much to give as is abundantly clear in their public appearances and work for charity and that is what should and I am sure will be maximised in the months and years to come.
All the signs are that Kate and Meghan, with their very different destinies, do get on but may have little in common
Reported tensions between Kate and Meghan are said to be the reason for a growing rift between Princes Harry and William.
It comes as it emerged the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will move from Kensington Palace, in a cottage next to William and Kate, to Frogmore Cottage residence on the Windsor Estate.
But Meghan and Kate had very different lives before they joined the world’s most famous family.
Meghan was born in LA in 1981, her mother a social worker and yoga instructor and her now estranged father, Thomas Markle, a Emmy-Award winning lighting director.
Before marrying into the firm, Meghan was a successful actress, famous for her role as ‘Rachel’ in legal drama Suits.
But the US-born divorcee was catapulted into royal life following a whirlwind romance with Harry.
The pair were married in a spectacular Royal Wedding in 2018 after meeting less than two years earlier in July 2016 and now have a baby on the way in Spring next year.
Meanwhile, Kate was born in Reading in 1982. Her father, a former flight dispatcher, along with his wife Carole Middleton, are successful owners of a party planning business.
But the Middleton family had longstanding ties to the Royal Family, with many spectators saying Kate was destined for royalty.
Duchess Kate dated William for years before the pair eventually tied the knot.
The pair met at St Andrews University and William’s wife had many years to prepare for her role as future Queen Consort before marrying in 2011.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK