The initial earrings we think the Duchess of Cambridge will have on her Christmas list
A gorgeous present for Duchess Kate…
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Duchess of Cambridge is known for her wonderful jewellery collection. The wife of Prince William wears a mix of gorgeous high end pieces, royal air looms heirlooms and surprisingly affordable gems and one mid-range brand the Duchess has worn on numerous occasions is Annoushka. The mother-of-three has long championed the British jewellery brand having worn a pair of Yellow Gold Freshwater pearl baroque drops worth £320 many times. The brand has just announced they are releasing the newest edition to their extensive line – initial earrings. Priced at £195, each piece is available as a single stud, allowing you to mix and match your earrings in your own unique way. These playful stud earrings encourage experimentation; perhaps the Duchess would like the letters G,C,L after her children George, Charlotte and Louis?
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Annoushka was founded by Annoushka Ducas, the co-founder of Links of London, in 2009 and the brand is adored by celebrities as well as royals – Lady Amelia Windsor, Queen Rania of Jordan and even Kate’s sister Pippa have been spotted donning the jewels.
The brand also has a cult celebrity following, with Helen Mirren and Kate Hudson loving the designs. Speaking to the Daily Mail, the designer explained: “My design philosophy is very personal. I create what I like to wear. It must be comfortable, versatile unfussy yet also tell a story. I love colour and my jewellery reflects this.”
At the christening of her youngest child Prince Louis, the royal looked beautiful in an elegant dress by Alexander McQueen, coordinating cream hat with net detail by Jane Taylor and pearl stud cluster earrings, which were by Cassandra Goad and cost an eye-watering £4,360. Wow!
Source: EXPRESS CO UK