The secret meaning behind Kate and Wills’ due date
They’ve finally quashed speculation surrounding their due date, and it seems the month of April holds special meaning for Kate Middleton and Prince William other than the fact it’s when they will welcome baby number three.
- Sarah Ferguson 'changes her tune' about Meghan Markle leaving royal watchers 'surprised'
- Queen puts on brave face in first public appearance since Harry's 'genetic pain' swipe
- Prince Charles 'wants Harry and Meghan back in Royal Family despite rift' - insider claims
- Kate and William reveal their favourite family activities with George, Charlotte and Louis
- Prince Harry wants to ‘break the cycle’ of ‘pain and suffering’ of his childhood
- ‘Ridiculous!’ Meghan Markle’s book ‘deeply personal’ - plagiarism claim ‘beyond untrue’
- Prince Harry podcast: What did Harry say about Queen, Prince Charles and Royal Family?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's therapy claims at odds with each other
Royal watchers have noted that particular month seems to play a big part in the Duke and Duchess’ life.
It’s in this month the couple tied the knot back in 2011, and it’s also the birth month of the Queen, who will be celebrating her 92nd birthday when she welcomes her latest grandchild.
The April due date has had some speculating about the conception of royal baby number three, with reports he or she may have been conceived during Kate and Prince William’s tour of Germany and Poland back in July.
Kate Middleton shows off her baby bump dancing with Paddington Bear
Tellingly, Kate even joked about adding to their brood during a royal event in Warsaw where she was presented with a soft toy designed to comfort newborns.
- Prince Charles ignored reporter’s question about Harry’s latest comments on parenting
- 'Unpleasant disloyal nonsense!' Harry's own biographer erupts at Duke's Royal Family swipe
- Prince Harry branded 'spoiled brat' as Piers Morgan erupts at Duke for 'trashing' Charles
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'divided' by new revelations – 'Could be driven apart'
“We will just have to have more babies,” she said.
Kate was seen downing champagne in Poland, with reports she conceived a short time later.
With Kensington Palace having to announce Kate’s pregnancy early after she suffered Hyperemesis Gravidarum as she did with Prince George and Princess Charlotte, the world has had even more time to eagerly await the new baby’s arrival.
The countdown is on.
Source: YAHOO COM
Tags: Prince William, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Duchess of Cambridge