Meghan Markle’s sizeable baby bump stole the show after she made a surprise appearance at the British Fashion Awards on Monday evening.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The 37-year-old – who is expecting her first child with Prince Harry in 2019 – was a special guest on the night as she honoured her wedding dress designer with a prestigious award.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The former Suits star was on hand to present Clare Waight Keller of Givenchy with the British Womenswear Designer of the Year award at the historic Royal Albert Hall in London.
Meghan wowed in a black, velvet one-shoulder gown, which is believed to be by Givenchy.
And in her acceptance speech, Clare had nothing but praise for Meghan and the time they spent together while designing her wedding dress.
Beyoncé being 5 months pregnant carrying twins. Meghan being 5 months pregnant possibly carrying twins. Shall we discuss? pic.twitter.com/OwnvRHbGrs— cj (@LemonadesBieber) December 5, 2018
“This is woman is so amazing. I got to know Meghan on such a personal level,” Clare said, “To have someone like that on such a personal moment in their life… I can’t thank you enough because it was the most beautiful moment.”
However, royal fans couldn’t help but comment on how much Meghan’s bump has popped out in recent weeks.
With some even starting to speculate that the Duchess of Sussex could be carrying twins.
“I’m really trying not to get too excited and Meghan still has four months to go, but she has really popped! She looks like she carrying twins!” one gushed.
While another added: “OMG. Meghan is SO having twins!!! #meghanmarkle #babysussex #PrinceHarry #twins.”
“Meghan is definitely having twins bookmark this ladies,” one wrote, while another tweeted: “Placing my bet now that Meghan Markle is having twins.”
It comes just days after fans were speculating about just how far along in her pregnancy the former actress actually is.
In the official baby announcement, Kensington Palace merely stated that the royal would be making an appearance in the UK Spring, which is our Autumn 2019.
“Hmmmmmm. It’s her 1st pregnancy (most women are late to show with #1),” one person wrote, while another said< “That is not a 5 months bump.”
Meanwhile, Prince Harry’s ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas was also in attendance at the fashion ceremony.
The actress opted for a top and skirt combo, while styled her hair up into a messy bun.
Source: au lifestyle yahoo com