The news was announced to excited fans on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s Twitter account.
It said: “Let the search begin! We’ve joined @the_bookfairies for the day to share copies of Hold Still around the UK with you.
- Lilibet Diana: Royals told to brace for ‘big uptick’ in Americans using Queen’s nickname
- Zara Tindall and Mike's 5 best Royal Ascot pictures at 1st official outing since son born
- Prince Harry and Prince William ‘regret’ royal rift but damage is ‘irreparable’
- Kate working 'behind-the-scenes' to broker peace between William and 'beloved' Harry
- Queen earned ‘more than £7million’ from horse-racing before Royal Ascot dilemma
- 'Arrogant' Prince Harry savaged after claim Duke 'wants to attend' Queen’s Jubilee party
“Each copy is adorned with a gold book fairy sticker, gold ribbon, and has a letter from The Duchess tucked inside. #HSbookfairies
“To make this activity even more special, book fairies, the Hold Still judges and participants of the final 100 images are leaving copies at places that gave them hope during the lockdown.
Kate Middleton news: Duchess wears red coat – ‘Splendid’
“This special book documenting the unique collection of photographs goes on sale today!”
Fans praised the Duchess. One wrote: “You are so lovely Kate.
You were brought up so well too and I love your working class ancestry. The Girl done GREAT.”
“What a great idea,” another wrote, “Duchess Catherine is everyone’s second favourite royal after the Queen, so graceful in presence.”
“This is amazing! And Duchess Catherine looks splendid,” another said.
The Duchess wore her brown hair in gentle waves.
Her skyscraper heels were a nude suede.
The coat appears to be an Alexander McQueen number the Duchess has worn in the past.
The Duchess of Cambridge is a huge fan of the British brand, choosing it to produce her wedding dress.
The fashion house, founded by the hugely influential late Alexander McQueen is ran by his former-second in command Sarah Burton.
Kate Middleton wore a bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife.
The blazer is from popular high street shop Zara and costs only £59.99.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK