MEGHAN Markle’s half-sister has sent the Duchess of Sussex a scathing Christmas message telling her to “grow a heart”.
- Sarah Ferguson 'changes her tune' about Meghan Markle leaving royal watchers 'surprised'
- Queen puts on brave face in first public appearance since Harry's 'genetic pain' swipe
- Prince Charles 'wants Harry and Meghan back in Royal Family despite rift' - insider claims
- Kate and William reveal their favourite family activities with George, Charlotte and Louis
- Prince Harry wants to ‘break the cycle’ of ‘pain and suffering’ of his childhood
- ‘Ridiculous!’ Meghan Markle’s book ‘deeply personal’ - plagiarism claim ‘beyond untrue’
- Prince Harry podcast: What did Harry say about Queen, Prince Charles and Royal Family?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's therapy claims at odds with each other
Samantha Markle, also known as Samantha Grant, wished the mother-to-be a good Christmas, but attacked her sister’s “ignorance”. Meghan, 37, will spend Christmas as Day with her husband Prince Harry at the Queen’s Sandringham Estate with the rest of the Royal Family, including Kate and Prince William. She reportedly hasn’t spoken to her estranged father Thomas Markle and other members of the Markle family since her May Royal Wedding.
Speaking of their farther, Ms Markle urged Meghan Markle to “remember the man who was santa your entire life”.
- Prince Charles ignored reporter’s question about Harry’s latest comments on parenting
- 'Unpleasant disloyal nonsense!' Harry's own biographer erupts at Duke's Royal Family swipe
- Prince Harry branded 'spoiled brat' as Piers Morgan erupts at Duke for 'trashing' Charles
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'divided' by new revelations – 'Could be driven apart'
She told the Daily Star Online, speaking directly to Meghan: “It’s the time of year to reflect on how precious life is.
“It is a time to remember family, especially dad who was Santa your entire life.
“Even the grinch grew a heart.”
Even the grinch grew a heart
Ms Markle has see-sawed between criticising and praising Meghan on social media after their father Thomas Markle pulled out of walking his the duchess down he aisle due to ill health and after being caught staging photos with the paparazzi for cash.
In another dig at her estranged sister, Ms Markle added: “I hope you get lots of chocolates to sweeten your disposition.
“Hot Chocolate is wonderful at Christmas time! Cheers!”
Her attack comes after the Duchess’ father Thomas tried to reach out to Meghan on Monday and revealed he has sent messages but has been “ghosted”.
Speaking from San Diego, the 74-year-old grandfather-to-be said he could not understand why he had not been contacted by his daughter.
Thomas Jr revealed he is starting to become concerned his father will spend Christmas alone at his home in Mexico.
He added: “I hope he doesn’t spend Christmas by himself in Mexico and at least goes to Samantha but I think he’ll probably be a little hurt if he doesn’t get a Christmas card.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK