William on Diana’s paparazzi: People would be ‘appalled’ if they knew what paparazzi did
Prince William reveals the depth of his antipathy towards the paparazzi in the programme, recalling that photographers once spat at his mother to try to elicit a reaction. He said people would be ‘utterly appalled’ if they knew ‘exactly what went on’ 20 years ago.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Tags: Prince William, Diana’s Paparazzi, Paparazzi, People would be, Appalled, What paparazzi did, Princess Diana and Prince William, William and Diana, William talked about Princess Diana