Royal Wedding 3? Princess Beatrice ‘dating property tycoon’ – ‘They hit it off instantly’
The Royal Family could be expecting another wedding sooner than they thought as a friend revealed the Queen’s granddaughter and Princess Eugenie’s sister Beatrice has “hit it off instantly” with her new boyfriend.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Princess Beatrice, who is eighth in line to the throne, is said to be dating multi-millionaire property devloper Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 34, after meeting through a mutual friend. And things have been going so well for Mr Mozzi and the 30-year-old royal that a friend suggested the pair could even tie the knot next year. Beatrice has already introduced Mr Mozzi, a divorcee with a two-year-old son, to her parents Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew, according to the friend. The pair has already enjoyed a string of dates and Beatrice reportedly introduced her new boyfriend to her friends last week a party thrown by Indian billionaire Lakshmi Mittal Diwali in London.
A friend told The Sun on Sunday: “Beatrice and Edo have the same circle of friends and were introduced through a mutual chum.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
“They’ve been on holiday together and Beatrice introduced him to Fergie and her dad.
“Things are moving very quickly and it wouldn’t surprise anyone if they got engaged within a short period of time.
“They could even be tying the knot in 2019 — it’s already been discussed by her friends.”
Mr Mozzi is the stepson of former prime minister David Cameron’s late friend, Christopher Shale, a businessman and politician who died of natural causes at Glastonbury festival in 2011.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Two years ago Beatrice split with her American boyfriend Dave Clark after a decade together and her friends are said to be “thrilled” she has met Mr Mozzi.
Last month Beatrice’s younger sister Eugenie married her boyfriend of seven years Jack Brooksbank in a romantic ceremony in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle – the same venue as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding.
On May 19 the world also watched Meghan and Harry tie the knot following a whirlwind relationship, believed to have started in the summer of 2016.
Beatrice was Eugenie’s chief bridesmaid on October 13 and she gave a reading from F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel The Great Gatsby during the ceremony.
During an interview with fashion magazine Vogue before Eugenie’s big day, Princess Beatrice insisted that despite their royal status they are “real”.
She added: “It’s hard to navigate situations like these because there is no precedent, there is no protocol.
“We are the first: we are young women trying to build careers and have personal lives, and we’re also princesses, and doing all of this in the public eye.
“We want to show people who we are as working, young, royal women, but also not to be afraid of putting ourselves out there.
“Nowadays it’s so easy to recoil when you see a perfect image on Instagram – but it’s important that it’s real. We’re real.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK