Royal style watch: all the best outfits from the world’s royal ladies this week
See designs by Emilia Wickstead, Bruce Oldfield and Alessandra
Wow, everyone has been out this week! You’re in for a treat HELLO! readers because there are so many gorgeous royal outfits to peruse we barely know where to start. Ok, we do. Duchess Kate. Yes, the mum-of-three is firmly back on the royal engagement circuit and has upped her fashion game since returning from maternity leave. We’re talking chic dresses, stunning hairstyles and glam makeup.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
We only got a peek at the royal’s pretty pink dress for Prince Charles’ 70th birthday party and we already know her gown is stunning. The heir’s landmark birthday was a key event of the week, along with Remembrance Sunday and Europe’s royals were out in force.
From the Queen’s belted magenta blazer, to Lady Frederick Windsor’s glitzy Catherine Walker gown and Queen Letizia’s trio of chic outfits, there are plenty of stylish royal looks to copy. And let’s not forget THAT adorable family portrait for Charles’ birthday with Prince Louis and Duchess Meghan’s unbelievable M&S dress. Fashion overload!
The Duchess of Cambridge wowed this week in several stylish outfits. We loved this turquoise pleated dress by Emilia Wickstead, with smart black high heel shoes, which she wore for a visit to the BBC on Thursday afternoon with Prince William.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The Duchess looked radiant in this photo on Wednesday evening as she arrived at Buckingham Palace to celebrate Prince Charles’ milestone 70th birthday. Kate looked to be wearing a one-shoulder hot pink gown, with ruffled floral details. Many speculated that it’s a custom design by Jenny Packham.
The royal portrait
Aw, didn’t the royal family look well turned out in Charles’ official birthday portrait!? Little Prince Louis stole the limelight of course, dressed in the Carolina Boy Ceremony set from Spanish clothing company La Coqueta.
Duchess Kate wore a very cool spotted dress by Alessandra Rich, priced at £1,225. Made in a luxury Crepe de Chine fabric, it was an elegant choice for the special event.
A huge fan of bright colours, Her Majesty looked stunning in this magenta top and skirt with trendy bow belt and a matching hat in the same hue. The monarch wore the outfit to the Anglo-Norse Society Centenary Reception at the Naval and Military Club in London on Thursday.
Lady Frederick Windsor
This is such a gorgeous gown! Lady Windsor wowed in this evening gown by Catherine Walker with sparkling hand appliqué Swarovski crystals at Prince Charles’ birthday party.
The Duchess of Sussex
The story of the week: Duchess Meghan wore a black dress by M&S to the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance on Saturday evening. Meghan wore the popular store’s Double Crepe Bodycon dress, which retails at just £49.50.
The Duchess of Cornwall
Another spot on week for Camilla! The Duchess looked dazzling as she left Clarence House on Wednesday night in a sparkly blue Bruce Oldfield dress. She accessorised with a pearl necklace and earrings for a glamourous look at her husband’s birthday dinner and reception.
Queen Letizia of Spain
Where to start? The stunning Spanish royal has wowed us with three winning looks this week. First she wore a super stylish monochrome dress by Caroline Herrera with cute tulip skirt. I think we’d all like this in our wardrobe.
Next up the Monarch dressed for business in this grey plaid suit with white camisole and heels for the presentation of Fundades event on their official visit to Peru in Lima.
Then Letizia went all boho on us in this dreamy striped dress by Intropia, which is priced £220 online. The royal accessorised the dress with a matching red clutch by Carolina Herrera and heels by Lodi.
You’ve got to love a red suit and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands showed how to pull off the look with this vibrant outfit. She wore it at ‘The Future of Sustainable Trade’ conference in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Another favourite outfit of ours – this time from Queen Maxima as she welcomes the President of Austria to the Netherlands. Just look at that yellow feathered neckline! Amazing. Love how the royal has coordinated her hat, shoes, bag and clutch too.
Princess Charlene of Monaco
Now this is how to make a style statement. Princess Charlene wore this amazing Givenchy coat with oversized bow detail at the neck to a Remembrance Sunday event in Versailles.
Queen Mathilde of Belgium
Mathilde looked every inch a Queen in this official portrait, released on Thursday. The stunning royal wore a beautiful floor-length berry gown for the photograph with King Phillippe.
Princess Sofia of Sweden
Princess Sofia has got casual chic totally nailed in this elegant pale blue ensemble. The royal wore the cool outfit at the lunch for the President at Stockholm’s City Hall with her husband Carl Phillip.
Crown Princess Victoria
Another elegant royal look! Princess Victoria of Sweden looked stunning in this berry shift dress and matching heels on Wednesday at the same lunch as Princess Sofia.
The Countess of Wessex
Countess Sophie wore a dreamy cashmere coat this week giving us major wardrobe envy. The wife of Prince Edward visited the newly renovated Chapel at Royal Victoria Country Park and wore this stunning cream coat by Loewe with some black suede Prada boots.
Princess Mary of Denmark
The Danish royal family shared a photo on their Instagram account, showing Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary posing ahead of Prince Charles’ 70th birthday party. Mary wore a glamorous one-shouldered velvet gown with gold belt and accessorised with striking gold drop earrings.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE