Royal PDA: WATCH as Harry can’t keep his hands off Meghan in this ADORABLE video
MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry stepped out for the WellChild Awards this week, and while everyone admired the Duchess of Sussex’s outfit and the couple’s warm welcome from the crowd, not everybody noticed this adorable moment between the newlyweds.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The couple, who are well known for their public displays of affection (PDA), attended the prestigious awards on Tuesday evening.
Prince Harry is a Patron of WellChild, a national charity which aims to give children and young people with serious illnesses a chance to recover at home with their families.
Awards were handed out to both young people suffering from debilitating medical conditions and the medical professionals who are treating them.
Meghan and Harry had the chance to meet some of the inspiring young people, and photographs show them smiling warmly as they chatted the night away.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
But one small gesture that no one seemed to notice on the night was Prince Harry, clearly unable to keep his hands off his new bride.
In the video, Harry and Meghan are chatting with a young girl, and Harry is rubbing his wife’s back.
But in spite of the sweet PDA, the sweetest moments from the evening came from the couple’s interactions with the attendees.
In this video, Meghan was chatting to a 10-year-old girl called Scarlett, who was honoured for helping her disabled sister.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The Duke of Sussex praised Scarlett in his speech, saying she had “determination and incredible spirit.”
Harry’s sweet gesture toward his wife clearly shows how proud he is to have Meghan by his side at occasions such as this.
Prince Harry said in his speech: “I have been a patron of the organisation for 11 years now, and this year I am especially grateful to be able to share the scope and magnitude of this work with my wife.”
He praised the community present, saying: “Every one of you is truly amazing. You have shown all of us what it means to be a champion – whether for yourself, your family, your community, or someone in need.”
Adorable pictures show Meghan and Harry talking and joking with the children, with Harry pulling goofy faces and Meghan tickling a young girl as she giggles.
For the evening, Meghan looked chic as usual, dressed in an all-black suit by French label Altuzarra.
She finished off the sleek look with a Deitas camisole blouse, a clutch, and black pumps and wore her hair in her go-to low messy
For jewellery, the Duchess added a pair of diamond and pearl earrings gifted by the Queen.
Sharon Booth, who was at the awards with her young daughter, Matilda, said of Meghan: “She just seems so gentle and sincere.
“They were just like normal people.”
Matilda, who made the first presentation of the evening, gave Meghan a bouquet of white flowers.
In response, the Duchess picked a rose from the bunch and handed it back to the seven-year-old.
Her mum said: “Matilda chose the flowers, she was shell-shocked to be given the rose, she said she’s going to put it in her memory box.”
She said Meghan urged her daughter, who has spina bifida and is paralysed from the chest down, to “never stop smiling as you’ve got a beautiful smile.”
SOURCE: EXPRESS CO UK
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Hastags: #PrinceHarry #MeghanMarkle #PrinceHarryandMeghanMarkle