Royal FEUD: How ‘rift’ between Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton ‘broke up sisterhood’
MEGHAN Markle and Kate Middleton are said to have bonded over a “sisterhood” only months before the rumoured tensions between them are said to have started.
Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton have found themselves in the centre of royal “feud” speculation after it was reported there are tensions growing between the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cambridge. Prince Harry and Prince William’s wives are believed to have a rift between them, a rumour which started when it was announced that pregnant Meghan and her husband will be moving from Kensington Palace to Frogmore House. The move away from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their three children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis in London left the public wondering if a “feud” between the two women was the reason.
While speculation lingers, a royal expert reveals the pair had a strong “sisterhood” between them only months ago.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
In podcast “On Heir”, royal expert Emily Andrews revealed how the two women looked close during their first royal outing together back in February 2018.
Joining their husbands, Meghan and Kate attended the Royal Foundation Forum, this being one of the Duchess of Sussex’s first royal outings since her engagement.
Ms Andrews said Meghan was “visibly excited” and “very confident” on the day.
She added: “It was sweet when they first came in – Kate looked at her as if to give support.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“The two women were sitting next to each other, the two men on the outside, I really felt like there was a sisterhood between them.”
Emily went on to note: “They all felt comfortable because everyone had each other’s backs.”
This resurfaced royal bombshell comes amid rumours an emotional strain is running between Kate and her sister-in-law, only months after the royal wedding.
Following the news Meghan and Harry are moving to Frogmore House in Windsor, there has been a rumoured “tension” between the two Duchesses.
The Evening Standard’s royal correspondent Robert Jobson said on the matter: “There’s a lot of information coming out of the palace at the moment, the palace are doing their best to put a dampener on it.
“I’ve heard that there are tensions – I personally think there’s some truth in it.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK