PRINCE Harry is predicted to become the “ultimate grizzly bear” when his wife, Meghan Markle, gives birth to their first baby in Spring 2019, a royal expert has revealed.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are expecting their first baby together. Kate Middleton’s brother-in-law and the former Suits actress revealed in a statement earlier this year the royal baby is expected in Spring 2019. Both Meghan and Harry are said to be very excited about becoming parents, while a royal expert has predicted the Duke will become the “ultimate grizzly bear” when he becomes a father.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
In 2018 documentary “Meghan’s New Life: The Real Princess Diaries”, ABC royals contributor Victoria Arbiter said: “I think Harry’s going to be the ultimate grizzly bear when it comes to takes care of his family.”
Ms Arbiter added: “How could he not be? When he, at the age of 12, had already witnessed for his whole life his mother being chased by the paparazzi, or witnessed her crying because of something written in the newspaper about her.”
She added that Harry had even known that his older brother, Prince William, had passed tissues to the late Princess Diana under the bathroom door when she was crying.
ABC Royals Contributor Victoria Murphy said: “One of the things that they have been so adamant about is that they and their family will not be subjected to media scrutiny.”
Of course, there will always been public interest around any royal baby.
However, because this child is very unlikely to ever become King, he or she will live a very different life from cousins Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.
ABC Royals Contributor Imogen Lloyd Webber said: “There’s no chance that this baby will ever be King or Queen, this baby has so much more freedom than William and Kate’s children do.”
Ms Murphy added how Meghan and Harry’s child “will not be expected when they get older to carry out full-time royal duties”.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK