REVEALED: Meghan Markle has made THIS change to her hair during pregnancy
MEGHAN Markle has made subtle changes to her hair to stop her locks from becoming too thick during her pregnancy, it has been claimed.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Duchess of Sussex stepped out with new shorter layers in her hair on Sunday as she attended a Remembrance service at Westminster Abbey with Prince Harry.
Meghan had noticeably shorter strands of hair around her face compared to her previous style when the front of her hair appeared longer.
The Duchess’s flattering new look is to thin out her hair so it does not become too heavy due to her pregnancy, according to hair stylist James Johnson.
Speaking to Femail, Mr Johnson said: “I think the reason Meghan has cut layers into her hair is because she’s pregnant.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
“Your hair cycle stops when you’re pregnant which means the hair you would usually lose on a daily basis doesn’t shed until you give birth – when you lose it all in one go.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“As she is getting thicker hair I believe she is thinning it out with layers and to get the weight out.”
But Mr Johnson insisted that Meghan was careful not to change her mane too dramatically to avoid drawing attention from her royal engagement.
The hair stylist said: “Also, if she cut her hair more dramatically it would distract attention from the work the royal family is doing at the events they are attending. Diana was also very aware of this.”
Mr Johnson added that Meghan could take inspiration from Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, by cutting her hair shorter after she gives birth.
The hair expert said: “I wonder if she may even follow in Kate’s footsteps who cut her hair quite dramatically shorter after giving birth to Louis this year.
“Meghan may do the same for quick and easy maintenance when she gives birth.”
It comes after Meghan revealed her pregnancy last month when she landed in Sydney with Harry for their 16-day Commonwealth tour.
The couple visited Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand, with pregnant Meghan showing off her growing baby bump during the overseas trip.
And last weekend, Meghan attended three Remembrance events with other members of the Royal Family.
Meghan is expecting her first child with Harry in spring 2019.