Reports suggested Catherine Duchess of Cambridge was jealous of Meghan
It’s the ‘royal feud’ that’s been making headlines but it turns out there is more to the story behind Kate Middleton’s supposed ‘jealousy’ of Prince Harry’s girlfriend Meghan.
Reports last week suggested the Duchess of Cambridge was furious with her brother-in-law and his Suits star girlfriend for “stealing her limelight”.
Reports suggested Kate was jealous of Meghan.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Kate announced her pregnancy in August and while everyone was delighted for the Duchess and Prince William, it hasn’t done anything to stop the intense public interest in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
“Kate Middleton can get pregnant with ten royal babies, yet the press will still focus on Harry and Meghan and how perfect they are for each other,” an insider said, according to The Daily Star.
“They are young, their romance is fresh and most importantly, they’ve got a bright future ahead of them. In other words, they are the royal family’s new A-list stars.”
Claims the Duchess saw Meghan as a ‘royal threat’.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The source also said Kate was worried Meghan will be a “royal threat” when she does eventually marry Harry, because she’s already a pro at walking red carpets and winning over the public’s affection.
All eyes have been on Prince Harry and Meghan as engagement rumours swirl.
However, it’s been revealed that the claims of any jealousy between Kate and Meghan are not true.
A royal insider told Gossip Cop that the reports of a royal feud between the pair were “nonsense”.
The jealousy claims are nonsense.
“The Duchess of Cambridge is rather fond of the Suits actress, and is pleased her brother-in-law is happy and in love,” the insider said.
Source: nz news yahoo com
Tags: Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, Kate Duchess, Catherine, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Harry and Meghan, Royals, British Royal