Reports Kate Middleton was in tears before Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding
It comes after rumours of a rift between the pair spread.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Weddings can be an emotional time and not only for the ones getting married.
It could be that something has fallen through, there are too many people up in your grill or just the pressure of the day.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Well, even though the royals have a picture perfect front, we’re sure they get stressed at times. In fact, according to sources, the Duchess of Cambridge was left in tears after Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid dress fitting ahead of Meghan Markle’s wedding to Prince Harry. The Daily Mail reports Kate Middleton had just given birth to Prince Louis at the time and according to an insider, she was “feeling quite emotional”.
It comes after rumours swirled between the sister-in-laws after they were described as “very different people” who “don’t really get on”. The rumours even state Prince Harry and Markle have chosen not to live next door to Middleton and Prince William. The Daily Mail reported, a source came forward suggesting that there may be some tension building between Meghan and Kate which could be resulting in a strain between the two couples. However, Markle and Prince Harry are expecting a baby so they could just be moving because they need more space. You see, Frogmore Cottage has ten bedrooms whereas the Kensington Palace property the couple currently lives in, Nottingham Cottage has two. So yea, we’ll add this to the rest of the rumours and continue you staring lovingly at the family picture. Image credit: Getty Images Europe
Source: ova969 com au