Remember the £4K earrings Duchess Kate wore to Prince Louis’ christening?
We’ve found a £7 dupe and they look exactly the same
Royal style for less
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
We still can’t forget how stunning the Duchess of Cambridge looked at the christening of her youngest child Prince Louis, which took place 9 July. The 36-year-old looked very bridal-esque in her beautiful outfit, which consisted of an elegant cream dress by one of her favourite designers Alexander McQueen and she topped it off with a floral head-band by Jane Taylor. But we just couldn’t get enough of her incredible pearl cluster earrings, which were from high end jeweller Cassandra Goad and cost a whopping £4,360. What’s more, each pearl even features its own small diamond in the centre surrounded by gold. Wow! However, if you want to get royally-fabulous gems but don’t have a spare four thousand, look no further than Amazon. The online store has an incredible dupe of the 4K sparklers for just £7.72. The earrings have the same cluster of pearls with diamanté detail and are a dead ringer for Kate’s dazzling pair.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Maybe Kate was taking style tips from Her Majesty the Queen? The Queen often wears Queen Mary’s Floret Earrings on extra-special special occasions and they look very similar to Kate’s pearl clusters.
The Queen’s studs have immense history- they were gifted to Queen Mary as a wedding gift from Sir William Mackinnon in 1893, and subsequently inherited by the monarch following her death in 1953.
There is no doubt about it – the wife of Prince William has the most insanely glittering earring collection – but it doesn’t always cost in the thousands.
In 2016, the mother-of-three wore a pair of drop earrings from Soru jewellery when she was on an official visit to Canada. Kate memorably wore a red dress by Preen which she teamed with a pair of £130 baroque, double-sided statement earrings which jewellery fanatics went crazy for and are still a sell-out style for the brand to this day.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE