Princess Eugenie’s wedding budget revealed
She might be following in the same wedding footsteps as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle when it comes to her big day, but new reports reveal there’s one very important way Princess Eugenie is going to be different.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
While the princess and her fiancé Jack Brooksbank will be saying ‘I do’ at St George’s Chapel, inviting members of the public and having a carriage procession through the streets just like Harry and Meghan, that’s where the similarities stop.
Particularly when it comes to how much money the couple will be spending on the big day.
While Meghan and Harry’s lavish affair was said to cost a whopping $62.1 million, Eugenie’s nuptials are set to be nowhere near as expensive.
The Express reports Eugenie and Jack’s October 12 wedding could cost between $675,000 and $1.35 million, which might be a pretty hefty sum by our standards, but isn’t too over-the-top for royal nuptials.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
With a huge chunk of Harry and Meghan’s wedding costs spent on security, Eugenie’s much-lower profile and status as a non-working royal will see her be able to rein in the spending a bit.
“This could mean a much more low-key, more intimate affair, with a smaller guest list and less pageantry,” reports the Express.
Interestingly though, Eugenie and her wine merchant fiancé won’t be digging deep into their own pockets for the big day.
“When it comes to the cost of the dress, flowers, food and decorations, it is believed the Royal Family will fit the bill,” adds the publication.
Source: au be yahoo com