Princess Eugenie wedding: Beaming bride-to-be Eugenie arrives at Buckingham Palace
BRIDE-TO-BE Princess Eugenie was all smiles as her dark SUV pulled up to Buckingham Palace for a pre-wedding meeting.
Eugenie was pictured today smiling in the passenger of the dark SUV as the countdown to the second Royal Wedding is underway.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The Queen’s granddaugher will marry her fiance Jack Brooksbank in a romantic ceremony at St George’s Chapel in Winsdor Castle next Friday.
Earlier this year, Eugenie’s cousin Prince Harry married Meghan Markle in the same chapel.
Eugenie has revealed her excitement about her upcoming nuptials and is “not stressed at all”.
Speaking to Vogue for their September issue, the 28-year-old royal said: “I’m not stressed at all.
“It’s nerve-racking because you want it to be perfect, but then you realise that you’re going to be with the person you love forever and nothing else really matters.”
Princess Eugenie also confirmed her sister Beatrice will be her maid of honour on October 12.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The Palace has confirmed the Queen is still in Scotland but it appears Princess Eugenie has pre-wedding business at the royal residence.
Princess Eugenie earlier today shared an adorable throwback snap of herself and sister Princess Beatrice dressed as bridesmaids.
The sisters were bridesmaids to their former nanny when she married royal bodyguard Ben Dady at St Chad’s Church, Withington, Manchester.
In the picture Eugenie would have been around three years old, while her sister Beatrice would have aged five.
The pair were dressed in delicate white dresses with flower headdresses for the wedding in 1993.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK