Princess Eugenie, 30, and her husband Jack Brooksbank, 37, welcomed a son to the world last month. August Philip Hawke was born on February 9 and is the Queen’s ninth great-grandchild.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Eugenie and Jack are currently based at Meghan Markle, 39, and Prince Harry’s UK home Frogmore Cottage.
The property is a short distance from Eugenie’s parents Prince Andrew, 61, and Sarah Ferguson, 60, who live at the Royal Lodge in Great Windsor Park.
The doting grandparents bubbled-up with Eugenie following the birth of her son and have been on hand to help with childcare.
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day in the UK and Eugenie may have something special planned to acknowledge the milestone.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Princess Eugenie royal baby: August Phjhilip Hawke was born on February 9
Princess Eugenie is a non-working member of The Firm and enjoys more freedom of expression than senior ranking royals.
Eugenie is a keen Instagram user and shared the first photos of Baby August on her account.
To mark her first Mother’s Day since becoming a mum Eugenie may choose to share a new picture of her and August on Instagram.
Princess Eugenie royal baby: Eugenie could mirror Meghan Markle and share a new photo of August to mark Mother’s Day
In previous years, the princess has paid tribute to her mother Sarah Ferguson with sweet Mother’s Day social media posts.
Eugenie will be able to spend Sunday with mum Fergie as they are in a bubble and doing so won’t break COVID-19 regulations.
Meghan Markle marked her first Mother’s Day by sharing an adorable new snap of Archie Harrison not long after his birth.
The Duchess’s post shared on May 12, 2019, read: “Paying tribute to all mothers today – past, present, mothers-to-be, and those lost but forever remembered.”
The post continued: “We honor and celebrate each and every one of you.
“Today is Mother’s Day in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Japan, and several countries across Europe.
“This is the first Mother’s Day for The Duchess of Sussex.”
Eugenie could choose to copy Meghan’s move with a similar photo tribute.
Last month she and Jack revealed their son’s name and shared an adorable series of photos of August on Instagram.
Princess Eugenie royal baby: Eugenie will be able to spend Mother’s Day with mum Sarah Ferguson
Eugenie’s post read: “We wanted to introduce you to August Philip Hawke Brooksbank…
“Thank you for so many wonderful messages. Our hearts are full of love for this little human, words can’t express.
“We are excited to be able to share these photos with you.
“By our wonderful midwife. Thank you to the wonderful essential workers including our midwife who came to discharge our boy.”
While Eugenie is lucky enough to be able to spend tomorrow with her mother, her old sister Princess Beatrice will be unable to join the celebration.
Beatrice lives in London and COVID-19 restrictions will prevent her from seeing Eugenie and Fergie together tomorrow.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK