Princess Eugenie and Ellie Goulding enjoy double date with their boyfriends
Sarah Ferguson’s daughter and the pop star have been friends for years
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Princess Eugenie has been spotted hanging out with her good friend Ellie Goulding at a basketball game in New York City. The duo were in high spirits as they cheered on the New York Nicks at Madison Square Garden over the weekend. The Queen’s granddaughter, who was joined by her long-term boyfriend Jack Brooksbank, was stylish in a black dress and knee-high boots.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Meanwhile, Ellie, 30, was just as chic in a black floral embroidered top and leather trousers. The Love Me Like You Do singer was accompanied by her Team GB rower boyfriend Caspar Jopling. The pair first sparked relationship rumours back in April when they were reportedly seen putting on a loved-up display at a karaoke night in Mayfair. A source told The Sun: “Ellie had brought Caspar along as her date. They were very coupley and touchy-feely.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Ellie is known to be a firm friend of the royals and famously performed at Prince William and Kate’s wedding reception in 2011. The singer also performed at the launch of Prince Harry’s Invictus Games in London. This is not the first time the Starry Eyed hitmaker has been pictured hanging out with Princess Eugenie, 27. The pair recently visited Chiltern Firehouse together and also had dinner with Princess Beatrice and Sarah, Duchess of York.
Princess Eugenie’s visit to the Big Apple is rumoured to be inspired by her older sister Princess Beatrice, who is currently enjoying her stay in the bright light city. This comes shortly after Beatrice revealed who the two most important women in her life were. “I have two role models, my mother and my grandmother,” she told HELLO! magazine. “They are both formidable women. I think having female role models is incredibly important and I am very lucky that I happen to be related to these two incredible women.”
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE
Tags: Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice, Sarah, Duchess of York, Kate Wedding