PRINCESS Eugenie wed long-term partner Jack Brooksbank in a lavish ceremony in October this year, but will the newlyweds have a baby in 2019?
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter, Princess Eugenie, married wine merchant Jack Brooksbank on October 12 this year. This was the second royal wedding of the year, after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s nuptials in May. Both ceremonies took place at the same venue, St George’s Chapel, in the grounds of Windsor Castle.
Princess Eugenie, 28, and Jack Brooksbank, 32, have been together for more than seven years, becoming engaged in January this year.
Jack proposed to his now wife whilst the pair holidayed in Nicaragua.
It was an idyllic setting with Jack telling the BBC: “We had a beautiful volcano, the sun was setting, birds were flying.”
Eugenie added: “The lake was so beautiful. The light was just a special light that I’ve never seen.
“I actually said, ‘This is an incredible moment,’ and then he popped the question.”
Will Princess Eugenie have a baby with Jack Brooksbank in 2019?
Following the happy news that Meghan and Harry are expecting their first child next spring, could there be another delivery in the royal household?
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Just five months after their wedding, Meghan and Harry announced they were expecting their first child.
The announcement came on October 15, just three days after Eugenie wed Jack at St George’s Chapel.
Meghan’s growing baby bump is being closely watched by fans, with many excited to welcome another royal baby.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have wasted no time in starting a family, unlike Prince William and Kate.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge waited two years before having their first child.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Kate and William married in April 2011, and Prince George was born in July 2013.
They then had Princess Charlotte two years later, in May 2015 followed by Prince Louis in April 2018.
According to bookmakers Ladbrokes, odds are 5/4 that Princess Eugenie and Jack have a baby in 2019.
These odds are cut from 2/1 earlier this month.
Ladbrokes spokeswoman Jessica Bridge said: “Royal fans are expecting an exciting 2019 for the family with Meghan and Harry welcoming their first child into the world and hopefully Princess Eugenie and Jack will follow suit with an imminent announcement.”
Whether Eugenie and Jack will follow Meghan and Harry’s lead and start a family straight away, or wait a few years like William and Kate remains to be seen.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK