- Sarah Ferguson 'changes her tune' about Meghan Markle leaving royal watchers 'surprised'
- Queen puts on brave face in first public appearance since Harry's 'genetic pain' swipe
- Prince Charles 'wants Harry and Meghan back in Royal Family despite rift' - insider claims
- Kate and William reveal their favourite family activities with George, Charlotte and Louis
Princess Charlotte looks identical to another famous relative after unearthed photo is published
Princess Charlotte is often compared to her great-grandmother, the Queen, as well as her dad Prince William, but a new photo of Princess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencerhas been unveiled – and the pair look almost identical! Kitty, 27, shared a black-and-white photo of herself on her first day at school on Instagram, and royal fans were quick to point out on their striking similarities, with some even having to do a double take to check that it wasn’t Charlotte herself. “I thought that was Princess Charlotte for a moment,” one wrote, while another said: “Charlotte looks like you!” A third added: “Wow, Princess Charlotte is so similar to you.” Kitty was even wearing her hair in a half-up do, the same style Charlotte often steps up with. The Spencer genes are incredibly strong, and Kitty has often been likened to her late aunt, Diana.
- Prince Harry wants to ‘break the cycle’ of ‘pain and suffering’ of his childhood
- ‘Ridiculous!’ Meghan Markle’s book ‘deeply personal’ - plagiarism claim ‘beyond untrue’
- Prince Harry podcast: What did Harry say about Queen, Prince Charles and Royal Family?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's therapy claims at odds with each other
- Prince Charles ignored reporter’s question about Harry’s latest comments on parenting
- 'Unpleasant disloyal nonsense!' Harry's own biographer erupts at Duke's Royal Family swipe
- Prince Harry branded 'spoiled brat' as Piers Morgan erupts at Duke for 'trashing' Charles
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'divided' by new revelations – 'Could be driven apart'
first day of school
While Charlotte is taking after her father’s side of the family, her brothers Prince George and Prince Louis look more like their mum, the Duchess of Cambridge. George has been likened to his grandfather, Michael Middleton, while there is no mistaking just how much Louis looks like his mum. While the youngest member of the Cambridge family has only been seen a handful of times since his birth in April, the latest pictures of him marking Prince Charles’ 70th birthday resemble Kate when she was a baby. The Prince, who is fifth in line to the throne, has the same deep brown eyes, cute button nose (a Middleton trademark) and strong inquisitive brow as his mother Kate when she was a similar age. The pair also share the same pouty bottom lip, and a dusting of dark brown hair.
Fans commented on their striking resemblance, with one replying on Instagram after the photos were published: “Everyone is like ‘Prince Louis is just like his father,’ but can we take a moment and talk about how similar Louis’ face profile is to Kate’s when she was a baby.” Another wrote, “Prince Louis is the spitting image of his mummy,” while a third posted: “Louis looks like his mummy.”
Source: Hello Magazine