Princess Charlotte is ADORABLE as she shakes the hand of a church official at Louis’ christening
PRINCESS Charlotte looked adorable as always as she arrived for her younger brother Prince Louis’ christening at The Chapel Royal in St James Palace, London this afternoon.
The young Princess was seen shaking the hand of a church official, who appears off camera before she entered the chapel with her father Prince William and older brother Prince George, according to footage shared by Kensington Palace’s official Twitter account.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Kate then followed behind with baby Prince Louis who was wearing a handmade replica of the Royal Christening Robe, made by the Queen’s dressmaker, Angela Kelly.
Princess Charlotte wore the same christening dress as Prince Louis for her christening in 2015 as did Prince George in 2013.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The original robe was made in 1841 for the christening of Queen Victoria’s eldest daughter, however a replica was made after the current Queen deemed the original was too fragile to continue using.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Later the outgoing youngster was seen exiting the chapel in the first picture of Cambridge family of five.
The last time the public saw Prince Louis was in May when Kensington Palace released official photos of the newborn.
The sweet images of Charlotte cuddling baby Louis also marked the Princess’ third birthday and she was pictured gently kissing the newborn on the top of his head.
The official photos were taken by Kate, who is has an interest in photography and is an amateur photographer.
Today’s ceremony was also attended by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry as well as the Middleton Family and Prince Charles and Camilla.
Earlier today Buckingham Palace confirmed the Queen and Prince Philip would not be attending the ceremony.
The playful Princess Charlotte has stolen the show at a number of events following the birth of Prince Louis including Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Royal Wedding on May 19.
The young Princess was one of Meghan’s bridesmaids and she melted hearts as she gave crowds a wave from the steps of St George’s Chapel in Windosr Castle.
Charlotte waved to fans from the car on the way to the chapel and again after the wedding as the youngster held her mother Kate’s hand.
At this year’s Trooping the Colouring, Charlotte was spotted tapping along to the national anthem before she waved to the crowds below at Buckingham Palace.
The playful princess also stole the show at Beaufort Polo Club as Charlotte was pictured dancing and skipping and her way across the lawn.
The adventurous youngster was a bundle of energy as she slid down a grass hill.
Charlotte even attempted a handstand, while her mother Kate watched on with George.
She later raced George across a lawn with the young prince sticking out his tongue as he outpaced his sister.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK