Charlene captioned the snap by simply writing “God bless” followed by a red heart emoji.
The photo was shared on October 2 – exactly one month after Charlene was discharged from a South African hospital.
She had been admitted under an alias on September 1 “after collapsing due to complications from the severe ear, nose and throat infection she contracted in May”, the Monaco Palace said at the time.
The palace also said in a statement: “Her Highness is closely monitored by Her medical team who said that Her condition was not worrying.”
Princess Charlene travelled to South Africa in May to carry out conservation work with her foundation and promote her campaign against rhino poaching.
Her stay was meant to last for less than two weeks.
However, she has since remained grounded in her native country due to an ear, nose and throat (ENT) infection developed after a sinus lift and bone graft held in preparation for dental implants.
Charlene last discussed her health issues in July when stressing she “can’t force healing”. The princess said she was expecting to remain in South Africa until the end of October.
But, following her surgery in August, husband Prince Albert appeared optimistic about Charlene’s health.
In an interview published before it was revealed the princess had been admitted to hospital, he told People magazine in early September: “She’s ready to come home.”
He conceded her return date will depend on what her doctor think it’s best for Charlene.
However, Albert added: “I know she’s said possibly ‘late October’ but that was before this most recent round of appointments.
“I’m pretty sure we can cut that time frame a little short.”
Over the past few months, Charlene was forced to miss a few key events important to her family.
And in September she could not accompany her twin children, Jaques and Gabriella, to their first day of school.
To make up for her prolonged absence from Monaco and her family, the princess revealed she has kept in touch with her loved ones via video calls.
Moreover, Albert, Jaques and Gabriella have visited Charlene twice over the summer.
In late August, to mark the visit to South Africa of the Monegasque royals, Charlene posted several pictures of herself, Albert and her children taken in a lavish garden.
The princess even shared a hilarious behind the scene accident involving her daughter Gabriella, who in the pictures appeared with a peculiar haircut.
Charlene wrote on Instagram: “I am so thrilled to have my family back with me.
“(Gabriella decided to give herself a haircut!!!) Sorry my Bella I tried my best to fix it”.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK