Ms Fiorito told listeners: “Obviously the funeral wasn’t about the fashion, but you could glean so much by observing it.
“We don’t really see the Royal Family all together and dressed up very much anymore.
“So it was really interesting to see it for the ceremony.
“I loved Eugenie’s coat – I thought the full length coat was really pretty.”
Princess Beatrice’s ‘very different style’ in latest appearance shows royal ‘more mature’
- Royal Fury: Axe The Crown for ‘disgraceful’ Philip portrayal – Netflix ‘damaging family’
- Queen’s birthday celebrations sneak peek – event preparations underway
- Kate and Sophie Wessex share same heartwarming ‘role’ in Royal Family – ‘I’m so impressed’
- Princess Beatrice’s ‘very different style’ in latest appearance shows royal ‘more mature’
- Archie ‘very excited’ about becoming a big brother as Meghan Markle’s baby due date looms
Ms Fiorito said: ‘So it was really interesting to see it for the ceremony.’
- Prince William pays tribute to the ‘courage’ of Australia and New Zealand forces on Anzac Day
- Kate is the Queen’s ‘protégée’ and possesses ‘Diana touch’ that endears her to public
- Prince Harry written off by British public after Royal Family row – ‘Country has moved on
- Queen to ‘transition’ duties to Prince Charles as he prepares to become King
- Meghan Markle joked ‘we’re all moving to Scotland’ before Royal Family breakaway
She continued: “Beatrice looked great – her hair was a very different style than normal.
“She had it long and in a ponytail.”
Ms Bowie added: “I think for me it was just so striking that this is the future of the monarchy.
“We’re seeing sort of a changing of the guard literally with Philip’s passing.”
Ms Fiorito said: ‘Beatrice looked great – her hair was a very different style than normal.’
- Meghan fans furious as ‘scary royalists’ attack her shoe choice in latest Archie photos
- Prince Harry calls William ‘an idiot’ in unearthed footage before the polo match
- Kate v Meghan: ‘No one at Palace did any more for her than for Meghan,’ say Palace sources
- Prince Andrew fury: ‘No one wants Duke to flex’ royal role as he is snubbed in future plan
- Kate and William hiring ‘spin doctor’ as Meghan and Harry rift rages on
Ms Fiorito said: ‘She had it long and in a ponytail.’
- Meghan Markle warning: ‘Things need to be said’ to Duchess as royals yet to ‘address’ her
- Harry criticized after private royal details leaked to US media ‘as soon as he left UK’
- Royal rivalry! Kate’s mum encourages George, Charlotte, and Louis to compete in a fun hobby
- Princess Anne treated Diana with ‘withering disdain’ as royals clashed over ‘common’ trait
- Prince William ‘a way off’ from ‘resolving’ family feud with Harry – ‘A lot of mistrust’
She continued: “It just felt like everyone was suddenly more mature, more grown-up.
“To me, there was just something about their fashion that kind of commanded that.
“It was definitely very interesting to see.”
Beatrice’s hair was styled in loose curls and pulled into a ponytail.
The look was accessorised with a simple black hat featuring a bow.
Some royal fans speculated whether the long hair had some extensions in it.
Beatrice also wore a black coat with gold button detailing and a belted waist.
The Princess added a pair of simple stilettos, a silky face mask and a black clutch.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK