- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Royal news: Princess Anne releases statement
Not only will life be different but Anne spoke of how her father had managed to kee up to date with the society throughout the years.
She said: “Without him life will be completely different.
“But from society’s perspective he was able to keep pace with the kind of technological changes that have such an impact but above all that it’s not about the technology it’s about the people.”
“He had a nomadic lifestyle – which must have been really quite difficult because he was that much younger than his sisters.
“The father figure was very intermittent then went and his mother struggled at that stage, so he had friends elsewhere who took him in during the holidays.
“He was virtually a refugee as this stage because he had nowhere else to go literally. And that is probably why Gordonstoun had such an impact.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK