It appeared to show a then pregnant Meghan turning to her brother-in-law outside on the steps outside the St Mary Magdalene Church.
However, the Duke of Cambridge seemed to be more intent on fixing his scarf repeatedly than speaking to Harry’s wife.
The clip was shared this week by a Twitter user referencing William’s feud with Mr Bradby.
The caption read: “Prince William ‘ends his 20-year friendship’ with ITV’s Tom Bradby! PW scarfed him. HAIL TO THE SCARF.”
Royal fans reacted on social media, speculating that this indicated tension between the Sussexes and the Cambridges.
Prince William news: William appeared to ignore Meghan
Prince William news: Meghan turned to William
One user said: “It’s sad William ignored Meghan’s chatter as it looked she said something to him [sic].”
Another added: “It is just sad to see division between them. They have always had each other’s backs.”
This came after a friend of the second-in-line to the throne claimed that the future king had expressed concerns over Harry’s suitability to Meghan.
One member of William’s circle told the Mail on Sunday: “The problem is that the Cambridges felt things had moved very quickly between Harry and Meghan. Wills particularly was worried and felt close enough to Harry to voice his thoughts.”
William and Harry are now preparing to unveil a statue of their mother Princess Diana at Kensington Palace on July 1.
Other sources told The Sun: “William and Harry are as far apart as it’s possible to be — emotionally and physically. Their relationship is at rock bottom.
“William’s raging with Harry after the Oprah interview. He is so angry with him that it’s totally unthinkable at the moment for them to be happily reunited and stood together at the unveiling of the Princess Diana statue.
“It’ll take a lot of work to patch things up so they can put on a united front.”
Harry and Meghan opened up on their Royal Family struggles in the Oprah interview last month – including their fears that they would be stripped of security.
It has since emerged that police have been called to their California home nine times in as many months.
Since the couple moved into the property in Montecito, Santa Barbara, last July, the County Sheriff’s Office has responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes.
Prince William news: Harry and Meghan have expressed concerns over security
Prince William news: William and Harry are reportedly in the midst of a rift
Meghan revealed she had written letters pleading with the Royal Family not to take away her husband’s personal protection officers, warning he was facing death threats.
She complained that depriving their son, Archie, of a title had put his safety and risk and said there had been “no explanation” for the decision.
The Sussexes lost their security after they stepped down from royal duties, with Harry admitting he “never thought” he would have his protection removed.
He added: “I was born into this position. I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK