Kate Middleton has been rumoured to become pregnant again and since then royal fans have been speculating ‘how can she still’ thereby finally giving away the big reason.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Prince William and Kate Middleton have been married for the past eight years. In fact, they have been together for more than that, since the royal couple started dating during their college days. But, even now royal fans are curious about whether the royal couples still share the same bed in the same room.
There have been many speculations about it on Quora. It was on this portal that, Deanna Eppers, an ardent follower of the royal family has revealed that she once saw Prince William leave Middleton’s room in the middle of the night to get some water. To make observation sound more believable, she further wrote, “They roomed together in college, they dated in college, so if you connect the dots, they clearly slept in the same room. Will and Kate did not have maids and butlers assisting them with their clothing choices while they dressed for Art History 102.”
Even a resident of the United Kingdom feels so. Mark Bellis strongly feels that the royal couple definitely sleeps on the same bed since they have been blessed with three beautiful children. “Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are modern people. They have shared a house as students, and there is no reason to suppose that they would need, or choose, to have separate bedrooms as older generations of the royal family have done,” he wrote
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
However, there have been many people who seem to have the curiosity that people have to be strange. Like, Linda Saper has pointed out that, yes, William and Middleton does not get indulge in PDA but that doesn’t mean they don’t sleep beside each other. That is just preposterous.
On the contrary, Middleton is in so much love with each other that there have been several speculations that Middleton might be pregnant for the fourth time. And as far as Prince William’s love for her wife is concerned, it’s still the same as it was years before.
In a documentary, it was revealed that Prince William got very furious at the paparazzi because apparently they had got down close to harassing her. And the romance has not subdued since then. The couple has been going steady with their relationship. The royal couple welcomed Prince George in 2013, Princess Charlotte in 2015, and Prince Louis in 2018.
SOURCE: ibtimes co in