Prince Harry’s ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas dazzles at Eugenie’s Royal Wedding
Princess Eugenie saw friend and ex-girlfriend of Prince Harry Cressida Bonas dazzle in a vibrant blue outfit as she chuckled with a pal to and from St George’s Chapel for the second royal wedding of the year.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
The 29-year-old actress, who dated Harry for two years before their split in 2014, wore a stunning long sleeved royal blue dress for the occasion along with a matching woven hairband and dark red heels.
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Ever the trendsetter, she teamed her outfit wth a pair of 1960s-inspired yellow earrings for the big day.
It was no surprise to see Ms Bonas at the wedding of Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank today, as she and the bride, 28, have been close friends for years.
She also attended Prince Harry’s royal wedding to American former actress Meghan Markle in May.
Another of Prince Harry’s ex’s attending today’s nuptials in Windsor was Chelsy Davy, who also opted for a blue gown – as did Meghan, Duchess of Sussex in a navy Givenchy dress and hat.
Though 32-year-old Ms Davy’s dress was darker than Ms Bonas’s royal blue number.
The two cheered on their friend Eugenie, who according to father of the bride Prince Andrew, has more friends than Prince Harry.
Prince Andrew told ITV: “It will not be the same as the previous one held in May.
It’s not a public wedding. This is meant to be a family wedding.
“There’ll be a few more people than most people have. There’ll be a few more than Harry had.
“That’s just the nature of Eugenie and Jack. They’ve got so many friends that they need a church of that size to fit them all in.”
Eugenie and Jack have a wide circle of famous friends, perhaps even bigger than Meghan and Harry given Jack’s close links to the Clooneys.
One of the more unlikely of guests today was Robbie Williams and wife Ayda Field, whose six-year-old daughter Theodora joined Princess Charlotte as flowergirl for the event.
Lord Frederick Windsor and his Peep Show actress wife Sophie Winkleman were present as their daughter Maud was also a bridesmaid.
Italian opera sensation Andrea Bocelli had a starring role in the ceremony, performing two pieces.
Other celebrities at the historic venue included Cindy Crawford, Cara Delevinge and Naomi Campbell.
The guests are expected to party the night away at Royal Lodge, the royal residence of the divorced Duke and Duchess of York.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK