Prince Harry wedding plans are in full mode
Prince Harry may have only reportedly got down on one knee and popped the question to Meghan Markle a few weeks ago but it seems like the wedding plans are in full mode.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
According to New Idea, the 36-year-old Suits actress has enlisted the help of a very famous designer to make her the most beautiful gown for her big day.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
In fact, it’s actually Prince Harry who’s said to be pushing for none other than Victoria Beckham to create a bespoke dress for Meghan, because both her and David are family friends.
Meghan Markle has reportedly already picked a wedding dress designer.
It’s been claimed Prince Harry got down on one knee and proposed while they were on holiday in South Africa recently.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“He just feels it would mean a lot to have a close friend like Victoria involved in such an important part of the wedding,” a source told New Idea.
“He is certainly trying to steer Meghan in that direction – he’s incredibly excited at having Victoria design her gown.”
The former Spice Girl and her ex-footballer husband, David Beckham, attended the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton in 2011 and are often spotted out-and-about with the royals.
We’ve previously seen Meghan in a wedding dress when her character Rachel Zane got married on Suits.
Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is expected to design the gown.
Victoria received an OBE at Buckingham Palace earlier this year and David often contributes to charities Prince William is involved with.
However it’s still not clear what king of design Meghan Markle would go for when it comes to her wedding dress.
She has of course been married before and has been pictured in a wedding gown as part of her wedding day as her character Rachel Zane in Suits.
Speaking to Glamour magazine, Meghan said Rachel’s dress wasn’t her “personal style”.
Victoria and David were famously guests at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding in 2011.
“I’m a lot more relaxed than Rachel,” she said.
“Classic and simple is the name of the game, perhaps with a modern twist.
“I personally prefer wedding dresses that are whimsical or subtly romantic. Delphine Manivet and Christos Costarellos are faves of mine for their uniqueness and beauty. And I will always be a fan of Elie Saab. J. Mendel is spectacular as well, especially for more structural designs.”
Source: nz news yahoo com
Source: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Royals Wedding, Royal Wedding, Romantic, Delphine Manivet and Christos Costarellos, Elie Saab. J. Mendel, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Personal Style, Victoria and David, Meghan and Rachel’s, Glamour Magazine, Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham