She told listeners: “There has been speculation that they might get together before or after the funeral.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
“But, of course, because of Covid they shouldn’t really.
“Gatherings of that size are not allowed other than for a funeral.
“I think even outside you’re still limited to two households and six people, unless it’s for specific things.”
Prince Harry may be excluded from personal Royal Family gathering after Philip’s funeral
Ms Murphy said: ‘Harry shouldn’t be spending time with anyone.’
Ms Murphy continued: “Also you have this situation with Harry, where he is supposed to be quarantining other than when he’s at the funeral.
“He has flown over here and he is allowed to, on compassionate grounds, attend the funeral service.
“But he is supposed to be quarantining outside of that.
“So he shouldn’t be spending time with anyone.”
Ms Murphy said: ‘Harry is supposed to be quarantining.’
The royal author added: “Certainly we’re not going to see evidence of anything happening before or after because it shouldn’t so we would presume it isn’t.
“Harry’s got a 10-day quarantine period to go through, five days before and five days after.
“There were some suggestions that he could take a test and be relieved of that.”
The Duke is currently self-isolating in Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor estate.
He was placed in quarantine after he arrived back in the UK for the first time since early 2020 on Sunday.
According to Ms Murphy, Princess Eugenie, her husband and their new son are currently staying in the residence.
The Sussexes loaned the property to Harry’s cousin last year.
There have been reports that Harry has met the baby, August, at Frogmore.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK