Harry also made the astonishing comment about his older brother Prince William.
Mr Larcombe, who penned a biography on Harry, told The Sun: “When it comes to Prince Charles, Harry was clearly attacking his own father.
“There is a hell of a lot of bad blood between Charles and Harry and you can kind of understand it.
“Prince Charles has been waiting to become King since the age of four, and it reaches the point when it is going to be in the not-too-distant future that his job will finally start.
- Prince Harry's 'enormous slap in face' before Queen tribute in baby name
- Queen 'not as excited' by Prince Philip's sweet gesture to Lady Louise, says Sophie Wessex
- Meghan and Harry shot themselves in foot with ‘vacuum’ over Lilibet’s birth
- Meghan and Harry opted against calling daughter Gary in decision to honour Queen
- Royal history made: Heir to the throne REFUSES 'uncomfortable' allowance
- Prince William forced to obey 'seriously annoying' royal tradition when he becomes king
“And he’s got his very popular, very high profile son trying to sweep the mat from under his feet from saying his father and Prince William are trapped.
“So for Harry to throw insults at his brother not wanting to be king is one thing, but to say it about your father who has waited 70 years to do that job, that’s about as low a blow as Harry could have dealt his dad.”
Harry and Meghan Markle, who quit royal duties last year, made a set of shocking claims about the Royal Family during their bombshell TV interview, which aired in March.
The Queen’s grandson, who remains sixth in line to the throne, laid bare his rifts with his father and brother as he poured his heart out to Winfrey.
The US talk show host asked him: “Would you have stepped back if it wasn’t for Meghan?”
Harry replied: “No. I wouldn’t have been able to.
“I myself was trapped as well, I didn’t see a way out.
“I was trapped but I didn’t know I was trapped.”
He added of Charles and William: “My father and my brother – they are trapped.
“They don’t get to leave and I have huge compassion for that.”
The Sussexes quit as working royals in March 2020 – a move dubbed Megxit.
They have signed lucrative deals with Netflix and Spotify as they launch new careers across the pond.
Harry returned to Britain last month for the first time since Megxit for Prince Philip’s funeral.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK