Prince Harry breaks silence on Meghan Markle during Invictus Games
The couple attended the event together earlier this week
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Early 11 months after Prince Harry confirmed his relationship with Meghan Markle in an unprecedented statement, the British royal has broken his silence on his American girlfriend to Invictus Games competitors. While chatting with former US Air Force Master Sgt. Kyle Burnett on Tuesday, the Queen’s grandson admitted that the Suits star is “loving” his Paralympic-style sporting competition.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“I asked him how his girlfriend was enjoying it and he said, ‘She loves it, she’s loving the games,’ which is awesome,” Kyle Burnett, 37, told People magazine.
Harry, 33, and Meghan, 36, made their first official joint appearance on Monday at a wheelchair tennis match. The couple arrived to the game holding hands and were spotted exchanging laughs from the sidelines. The Hollywood star also publicly supported her royal beau at the Invictus Games opening ceremony sitting just a section away from him during the event on Saturday.
Meghan recently opened up about her relationship with the British Prince for the first time in an interview with Vanity Fair. The actress told the publication, “We’re two people who are really happy and in love.” She added, “I’m sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand is that this is our time.”
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Royals, British Royals, Royals Family, British Royals Family