Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share a kiss at the Invictus Games closing ceremony
Meghan Markle attended the event with her mother Doria
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle looked awash with love and happiness as they were pictured kissing at the Invictus Games closing ceremony. The couple were briefly reunited at the event after the Prince left his VIP box seat to hang out with his actress girlfriend, her mother Doria and her two close friends, Jessica Mulroney and Markus Anderson, at their VIP luxury box in the Air Canada Centre. The couple looked in high spirits as they danced and cheered on Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams, who performed during the night.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
It’s the first time the Prince is pictured with Meghan’s mother, Doria Radlan, a yoga instructor and social worker who lives in Los Angeles. Doria was clearly having a great time and seemed happy and relaxed next to her daughter’s royal boyfriend.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Meghan, 36, who was clearly having a great time, looked gorgeous in black skinny jeans, a black top, tan heels and a trench coat, whilst Prince Harry looked dapper in blue trousers, grey blazer and a white shirt. Meghan’s mother Doria, also kept it casual in blue jeans and a long-sleeved tan top.
This is Meghan’s third appearance at the Invictus Games and it comes after the couple’s official debut on Monday 25 September. For their daytime outing, the pair looked the picture of happiness as they arrived hand-in-hand to watch wheelchair tennis at Nathan Phillips Square, breaking royal protocol by doing so. Throughout the game, the couple were pictured laughing and smiling, with body expert Andrea Lindsay telling HELLO!: “Meghan seems happy to let Harry take the lead and is yet to be completely comfortable with them being in the public eye together.”
It was no coincidence that the couple decided to make their debut during the games. Harry will have put a great deal of thought into the perfect setting to go public with his romance, and the Invictus Games – which Harry launched in 2014 – was the ideal choice. Not only was Meghan able to show her support for a cause very close to her royal boyfriend’s heart, but the event took place in Toronto, where Meghan lives and films her TV show Suits.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Wedding, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Invictus Games