Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: Handwriting expert fears couple will clash over THIS
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have been engaged since November 2017, and are set to marry in May this year, but a handwriting expert has said their contrasting personalities may cause future problems in their relationship.
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Meghan Markle, 36, and Prince Harry, 33, are set to marry on Saturday 19th May, but a handwriting expert has flagged up potential issues after analyzing the couple’s writing styles.
The couple may have to “compromise” on their personalities in order to make their relationship work, said Barbara Weaver, handwriting expert at the Cambridge School of Graphology.
She predicted the problems would arise in the future, rather than showing themselves immediately.
“Opposites attract as we know but after a while, the differences in approach can gall and cause problems.”
Opposites attract as we know but after a while, the differences in approach can cause problems
Barbara Weaver, handwriting expert at the Cambridge School of Graphology
Meghan, who recently deleted her Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and Harry got engaged after approximately a year and a half together
Much of their relationship was long distance while The Suits actress was filming in Toronto, Canada.
What is graphology?
Graphology is the study of handwriting, particularly in order to discover more about the character of the person writing.
Of Harry’s handwriting, Barbara said: “Harry’s writing is simplified and has no lead-in strokes. He is direct and straightforward.
He has a matter of fact attitude, and believes in a simple straightforward approach.”
It was only recently a psychic predicted Harry and Meghan wouldn’t last. But what does handwriting expert Barbara think?
Barbara described Meghan’s handwriting as “quite different” to Harry’s.
“She looks for style over content and there is much window dressing about her writing,” said Barbara.
“I see these as self-protective strokes but also those soldered strokes mean she is anxious to make a good impression.”
She flagged clear differences in how the royal couple like to reflect their emotions.
Harry “needs his own space”, while Meghan is more “open” about her feelings, she said.
“His slant is upright whereas hers in rightward and in addition Harry has large word spacing and chimneys/rivers running down the page.
“He needs his own space so that he can internalize his feelings. She is much more open about hers.”
Barbara also spoke of an unequal give/take balance: “There is a difference in the letter spacing in both samples – Harry has more “give” and she has more “take”.
Therefore, the expert predicted the couple would have to “reach a compromise” in order to dodge future “problems”.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Harry and Meghan