Prince Harry and a bearded Prince Charles look SCARILY alike in NEWLY REVEALED Royal photo
BEARDED Prince Charles, back in his 20s, and Prince Harry look remarkably similar in throwback pictures released by the Royal Family for the Prince of Wales’ 70th birthday.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
In a picture taken at the Badminton Horse Trials in May 1976, Prince Charles looks strikingly like his son, Prince Harry. The image, shared on the Royal Family’s social media accounts, shows a then 27-year-old Charles. The Prince of Wales is seen sporting a double-breasted navy coat and beard.
Royal fans were left starstruck by how much the Princes look-a-like.
One fan posted: “He looks so like Prince Harry.”
While another said: “Seeing the photos of Prince Charles when he was younger you can really see him in Prince Harry.
“Happy Birthday Prince Charles.”
Another wrote: ”The bearded look is Prince Harry to a T.”
The image was part of a selection of pictures shared by the Royal Family to mark Prince Charles’ 70th birthday last Wednesday.
The Queen said in a speech at the Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Party: “It is a privilege for any mother to be able to propose a toast to her son on his 70th birthday.
“It means that you have lived long enough to see your child grow up.”
“It is rather like —to use an analogy I am certain will find favour — planting a tree and being able to watch it grow.”
“My mother saw me turn 70, of course. And she was heard to observe that 70 is exactly the age when the number of candles on your cake finally exceeds the amount of breath you have to blow them out.”
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Her Majesty described Prince Charles as “passionate”, “creative” and as “a duchy original”.
The images of Charles come just weeks after Getty Royal photographer Chris Jackson excited Royal fans over the striking similarities between Prince Harry and his grandfather Prince Philip.
Snaps of the Duke of Sussex and a young Duke of Edinburgh caused dozens of comments after they were shared on Instagram.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Mr Jackson said he was struck by the resemblance between a recent photo of Harry, 34, and a 1957 magazine cover featuring Prince Philip, who was then aged 36.
Prince Philip wears the same outfit as his grandson wore to an ANZAC memorial in Sydney during the royal tour last month.
One fan wrote: “Harry looks just like Prince Phillip.”
While another said: “I thought it was Harry for a second.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK