She told listeners: “Prince William and Kate asked their kids to pick out one of the pictures of Prince Philip that they had.
“They were going to hang it on the wall.
“So I just wonder which the three kids chose.
“I thought that gesture was so sweet.”
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
George, Charlotte and Louis make ‘sweet gesture’ to Prince Philip in Cambridge home
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Ms Fiorito said: ‘So I just wonder which the three kids chose.’
Previously unseen images of the Queen and her husband with some of their great-grandchildren were shared by the Royal Family this week.
One features a picture of the senior royals with seven of the youngest members, taken by Kate in 2018.
The other is of the Queen and Philip with William, Kate, George and Charlotte in 2015.
It was taken at the monarchy’s Balmoral estate.
None of the great-grandchildren will be present at Philip’s funeral.
Their eleventh great-grandchild is due to arrive this summer.
Both pictures were taken before the birth of the Queen and Duke’s latest great-grandchildren, Archie, August and Lucas.
Their eleventh great-grandchild, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s daughter, is due to arrive this summer.
None of the great-grandchildren will be present at Philip’s funeral this Saturday, however.
PRINCE PHILIP FUNERAL GUEST LIST
Buckingham Palace released a guest list in which the majority of the attendees are the Duke’s children and grandchildren.
Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward will walk alongside their father’s coffin.
The Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex will also walk behind, on either side of the Princess Royal’s son, Peter Phillips.
Apart from family members, the Duke of Edinburgh’s private secretary, Brigadier Archie Miller-Bakewell, will attend.
Additionally, two of his pages, two valets and a personal protection officer will be present.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK