How is Kate Middleton celebrating Prince George’s birthday? The family said to be HERE
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, will celebrate her eldest son Prince George’s fifth birthday tomorrow. What are she and Prince William doing for the future King’s birthday?
Kate Middleton, 36, and Prince William, 36, will celebrate Prince George’s fifth birthday tomorrow.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Duchess of Cambridge is likely to have something special planned for her eldest child.
But it seems he won’t be indulging in a big party with lots of other children and a clown – instead the future King is thought to be soaking up the sunshine.
The family were said to be spotted in St Lucia airport this week, where they boarded a plane to their next destination.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
This would mean they are spending George’s special day in the Caribbean, and not at home in Anmer Hall or Kensington Palace.
Kate Middleton news: How is the Duchess of Cambridge celebrating Prince George’s birthday?
According to royal blogger Tea Time with the Cambridges, a website dedicated to to news of the Cambridge family, the family were spotted arriving at St Lucia airport.
They then reportedly boarded a private plane to take them to their next destination, the small private island of Mustique.
It wasn’t just the family of five who were said to have been spotted, with the some of the Middleton clan joining them abroad too.
However, there has been no official announcement of the holiday, and as Mustique has a no-fly zone over the area, there are unlikely to be any photographs if they are there.
Mustique is a luxurious, unspoilt private island in St Vincent & the Grenadines, known for its royal and celebrity visitors.
The island is owned by the Mustique Company, which is in turn owned by the island’s homeowners.
With around 100 villas the population is small, acting as a perfect hideaway for high-profile holidaymakers.
Kate and William have no public engagements scheduled until 8th August, meaning they have plenty of time to enjoy a long family break.
It would be the first holiday Kate and William have taken with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis since the latter was born in April.
Kate and William have enjoyed time on the island before, and were spotted there in 2015 four months before Princess Charlotte was born.
They also stayed on Mustique when Kate was pregnant with Prince George back in 2013.
Kate is still supposedly on maternity leave after giving birth to Prince Louis on 23rd April this year.
It is still unconfirmed when the Duchess will be out of maternity leave, but returned to work four months after Princess Charlotte was born.
She only took two months after she had given birth to Prince George.
One event Kate is unlikely to miss this year is the royal wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank, which is in October.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK