Prince charming! Harry looks dapper in black tie as he arrives for the 100 Women in Finance gala dinner at the V&A Museum
Prince Harry, 34, looked dapper at 100 Women in Finance Gala Dinner
The glitzy event took place at London’s v&A museum on Wednesday evening
Harry wore a black suit complete with a bow tie as he mingled with guests
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Prince Harry looked dapper as he attended a glamorous event in London on Wednesday evening.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The royal, 33, went in full black tie to the 100 Women in Finance Gala Dinner in aid of Wellchild.
The fifth in line to the throne appeared relaxed as he mingled with high-profile guests at the glamorous event, which was held at the V&A Museum in the capital.
The star-studded event raised money for WellChild, which raises money to get seriously ill children and young people out of hospital and home to their families.
Prince Harry is a patron of the charity, and hosted an event to celebrate their 40th anniversary at Buckingham Palace back in June.
The event was attended by a hundred women and will see the Prince give a speech before the dinner.
The fundraiser was previously attended by the Duchess of Cambridge in 2015, who became a patron of the group with Harry in 2012.
At this year’s function the prince looked stylish as he posed with Amanda Pullinger, the Chief Executive Officer of 100 Women in Finance.
Amanda was glamorous in a flowing white dress matched with a silver pair of heels.
He was also seen with Sonia Gardner, an American hedge fund manager and the co-founder of Avenue Capital Group.
Prince William attended the event in 2016 without his wife, by looked content as he posed with the glamorous female guests of honour.
The Duchess had graced the exclusive party in 2015 looking sensational in a floral Erdem gown.
The 100 Women in Finance Gala Dinner is only the second time Prince Harry has made a public appearance since going public with his relationship with Meghan Markle.
Harry and Meghan have been dating for over a year now, maintaining a long distant relationship between their two homes of London and Toronto.
According to reports Meghan plans to move to the UK and give up much of her acting after being introduced to the prince by Soho House director Markus Anderson in London.
The 1772 Royal Marriages Act, amended in 2013, means the Queen must consent to the weddings of the first six people in line to the Throne, with Prince Harry being fifth.
Meghan, who divorced film producer husband Trevor Engelson four years ago, would be permitted to marry in the Church of England’s Westminster Abbey following the General Synod Ruling of 2002.
Source: DAILYMAIL MAILONLINE
Tags: Prince William, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Royals, British Royals, 100 Woman, Day