- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall are divorcing, according to claims in a well-read Australian publication.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
But Clarence House, the official London residence of Charles and Camilla are remaining tight-lipped about speculation that the Prince of Wales has been locked in talks with divorce lawyer Fiona Shackleton.
However, New Idea magazine claims a royal source told them that the couple, who married in 2005m, intend to divorce ‘imminently’ following struggles in their relationship, North Wales Live reports
The source said the couple have ‘barely seen each other’ in recent months, with the Queen even stepping in to reduce any speculation.
But when asked if the family would comment on the claims, a spokesman for Clarence House said: ‘It is not something we would comment on.’
The Duchess was not present at the Queen’s pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace, due to being unwell with a cold, and she also did not attend the Christmas Day church service at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
And 71-year-old was also not present at Princess Eugenie’s wedding in October due to previous commitments.
The royal source the magazine: “While the whole world has been obsessed with Kate and Meghan’s feud and William and Harry falling out, behind palace walls there’s been a much bigger drama afoot.
“It’s believed that Charles and Camilla are set to announce their divorce imminently.
“They’ve already signed the papers and have barely seen each other in recent months, apart from Charles’ 70th birthday event, which the Queen made Camilla attend to avoid speculation.”
The magazine added that ‘despite happy public appearances,’ everyone in the royal circle is aware of the truth about Charles and Camilla’s relationship.
Source: cheshire-live co uk