Charlene said in the caption: “Wishing everyone a blessed Easter. Happy Easter egg hunting.”
The family-of-four are sat on steps as the picture is taken from above.
They are all casually dressed for the Easter activity, with Charlene in jeans and Albert donning a short-sleeved floral shirt.
The Easter photo racked up thousands of likes within hours of being posted.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco have shared an Easter snap with their children
It comes after Albert spoke out on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview, which aired last month.
Monaco’s ruler admitted the tell-all interview did “bother him”.
He criticised the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for their “public display of dissatisfaction”, insisting it should have been done behind closed doors.
Speaking to BBC World News, Albert said: “I think this type of public display of dissatisfaction, these type of conversations should be held within the intimate quarters of the family.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“It doesn’t really have to be laid out in the public sphere like that.
“So it did bother me a little bit. I can understand where they’re coming from in a certain way, but I think it wasn’t the appropriate forum to be able to have these kind of discussions.”
Advising Harry on his new life, Albert said: “I wish him the best but it’s a difficult world out there, and I hope that he can have judgment and wisdom to make the right choices.”
The Sussexes quit royal duties a year ago in a move dubbed Megxit.
Monaco’s ruler admitted the tell-all interview did “bother him”
Since then, they have bought a mansion in California and signed lucrative deals with Netflix and Spotify.
The couple made a series of astonishing claims about the Royal Family in their TV interview, including accusations of racism.
The royals made clear they did not agree with all of Meghan and Harry’s claims in the explosive programme.
A statement issued by Buckingham Palace days later highlighted how “some recollections may vary”.
Royal author Penny Junor accused the Sussexes of betraying the Royal Family in the year since Megxit.
Ms Junor said: “When Harry and Meghan left a year ago people were surprised and disappointed because they were a great pair.
“Harry was a hugely popular royal and Meghan was a great asset to the family.
“A year on, I think a lot of people are really angry and think that they have betrayed their family and lobbed a huge bomb into the heart of the institution and sort of taken a swipe at the UK as well.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK