Pregnant Pippa Middleton shows off baby bump as she attends Wimbledon with husband James
PIPPA MIDDLETON enjoyed another day of Wimbledon today, but this time with husband James Matthews. The Duchess of Cambridge’s sister is currently pregnant and had her baby bump on show in a loose-fitting dress.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Pippa Middleton, 34, is currently expecting aher first baby with husband James Matthews, 42.
The pair were snapped today, hand-in-hand, enjoying a day out at Wimbledon together.
While the Duchess of Cambridge’s sister opted for a loose-fitting dress, her baby bump could just about be spotted.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The pregnant columnist’s dress was midi-length and featured a intricate paisley-like design.
She teamed the outfit with a pair of cream wedges which tied around the ankles, a matching coloured clutch bag, and a pair of round framed sunglasses.
While the Duchess of Cambridge’s sister opted for a loose-fitting dress, her baby bump could just about be spotted
Pippa completed the summery look by scraping her hair back off her face, but she didn’t scrimp on the tiny hair details.
On the sides of her hair she had delicate braids.
It’s not the first time Pippa has attended Wimbledon this year. On Wednesday she watched the quarter finals with her brother James.
She opted for a baby blue, loose shirt dress, and again her baby bump was just visible beaneath the floaty fabric.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The shirt dress featured baby blue and white stripes.
It came to just below her knee, floating in the light breeze and had long sleeves.
Accentuating her baby bump, the dress was tied tightly just below her bust. The epitome of summery casual, Pippa wore the long sleeves rolled up.
Showing off her tanned chest she the dress had a wide collar, which she wore with a few buttons undone.
The dress was similar in style and colour to the Zara dress worn by her sister, Kate Middleton, on a recent day out at the Beaufort Polo Club.
Keeping the colour scheme simple, she wore a small black over-the-shoulder clutch bag.
The bag matched her black strappy canvas sandals, which had an espadrille heel.
Known for being a natural beauty, Pippa wore hardly any makeup and kept her brunette hair straight and down.
She accessorised the ensemble with a pair of gold hoops earrings.
Pippa was at Wimbledon with her for the men’s quarter finals, with her younger brother James Middleton.
Her brother James also wore blue, choosing a pair of quirky spotted blue trousers and a casual blue shirt.
Sticking to the blue theme, Pippa wore the colour to the christening of her nephew Prince Louis on Monday.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK